sunnuntai 23. marraskuuta 2008

GIVE THANKS!!! **note—sort of blog/ranting +BEAT UNIVERITY@ SUPPER CLUB, SF

holy crap am I so excited to go to another rave.
I just listened to Armin van Buuren's episode 378 of his weekly radio show 'A State of Trance' 2-hr mix the whole way through. OMG such a great episode. And then I go online and tune into AH.fm and that's playing quite a good mix right now, too. Right when I tuned in it was playing Oceanlab (Above & Beyond) - Breaking Ties (some remix). ZOMG, the above & beyond analogue heaven remix of that track is my favourite tune right now. It's HUGE.
Now some of my serotonin has been releasing and I feel sort of energetic, though it's 3:30am right now. Yeee~



Holy crap do you see that trance line-up??
zahhhs!
omg am I quite the trance-addict.
Today I woke up around noon. And there's nothing to on campus or off-campus here, so I sat diligently at my desk and read stuff for class most of the day. Like til 11. Then I walked around listening to asot378. And now I feel really awake. Haha who needs to pop ecstasy when there's obscenely orgasmic trance? Definitely not me! lollls I sound so lame.

Oh man I'm almost on a trance high right now. And I should be sleeping so I can wake up and have breakfast in time for church tomorrow. But I also want to do some econ homework. Haha.

Oh yeah, about the rave:
I guess this Craneway Pavilion in Richmond got renovated or something, and a number of raves already booked the venue. It's right next to the water, from the pics it looks pretty nice.
And this is Midnite Event's 3rd Thanksgiving Rave. The first one was 'Be Thankful' followed by 'Be Thankful 2'. But it was at the Regency Center in SF last year, and I wasn't 18 yet, so I did not attend. I think Solarstone headlined.

But:
COSMIC GATE (Black Hole Recordings, Germany)
SEAN TYAS (Armada / Discover, Switzerland)
SUPER8 & TAB (Anjunabeats, Finland)
DEEP VOICES Dyloot (Skills, San Francisco)

Aaaah!!! *_____*
And the rest of the lineup though I don't listen to those genres should be quite good as well.

Who wants to go with me??
=D

edittt

Holy crap this sucks I am going to miss Beat University. I don't care much about the DJs/line-up, the non-profit this is cool, but... it's...
At the SUPPERCLUB. Dannnng does that place look hot or what. I've read an article about that place in a magazine or somewhere some time ago when it first opened, but it was mainly a restaurant review, about always different kinds of food, and lounging on the beds(???!) Here's a review I just found: SFstation.

Okay I'm done for tonight. Ahah it's 4am now. But tonight, both my roommates are still up. xD

Ei kommentteja: